In this podcast episode, we are going to share ideas to positively affect personal training client retention and the impact of different types of client reward programs. Structured rewards, personal rewards and impromptu rewards go a long way to improve personal training client retention by helping to increase customer engagement and drive client behavior.
In concurrence with a set of principles laid out in a book we’ve read, we’ll be emphasizing that it’s important to increase the number of high points in the customer experience. High points can serve to offset the things that are just “good enough” and thus help create an overall higher customer satisfaction scenario. More positive personal touches focus the individual personal training client on higher goals and serve to celebrate the small accomplishments. It is important to have a defined and structured client reward systems in place to reinforce a personal training client retention strategy. We are going to talk about this, and more, so stay tuned.
- Surprisingly personable rewards tell the customer you’re paying attention (0:59)
- Clients’ gifts and structured client reward programs such as referral incentives (4:01)
- Taking a leaf out of Disney’s book: Optimizing the peaks, the high points (7:34)
- Look for little wins for your personal training clients on a daily basis, and systemize that to reach personal training client retention goals. (10:51)
- Little things can create the peaks, as a California hotel case study shows (11:27)
- Creating high peaks for regulars instead of chasing your lowest end customers (17:57)
Be sure to follow us on YouTube Alloy Personal Training
Download: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify
Mentioned in this episode
Alloy Personal Training Franchise