Be sure to follow us on YouTube Alloy Personal Training
In this episode, we share our seven core tenets for creating a great customer experience around your personal training sessions. Gestures like greeting your clients on their way in, and thanking them when they are finished with a session, don’t take much but go a long way towards creating an awesome customer experience.
In the personal training business, things are supposed to be more intimate and more personal by default. And there are situations that call for building a community even within the construct of personal training.
How to go about describing the benefits of an exercise to a client? What is the importance of touching the client? What do you say to a client who has a goal of losing 25 pounds and is stuck at 15? And to a client who says “thank you” at the end of a session? Stay tuned to know all this, and more.
- Greetings within 10 secs of entering the front doors, with the name added (1:36)
- An effective introduction – two different scenarios (5:23)
- Describing the benefits of an exercise through the client’s lens (8:05)
- A touch on the arm or a pat on the back (11:37)
- Finding a win for each client in every session (13:30)
- Holding people accountable; asking them when they’re coming in next (15:58)
- Thanking your clients before they leave (18:04)
Mentioned in this episode