When developing the Alloy Personal Training Franchise, we kept in mind the fact that our consumers and investors didn’t just become interested in fitness because they like going to the gym to work out. We know it’s much more than that.
Although you may love a good sweat session, you also love guiding people toward their goals. Making a difference in people’s lives is important to you. You love the challenge and commitment of guiding clients to be their best selves. It’s because of this you’ve chosen to make fitness your life, not a hobby, not a pastime, but your profession.
Here at Alloy, we understand that passion. As such, we also seek to provide more than workouts. We realize there are dozens of fitness franchise opportunities out there that offer ideas on exercises, group fitness classes, the latest equipment, and more.
That only gets people so far, though. Here at Alloy, our goal is to drive you and your customers to be the absolute best that you can be. Alloy isn’t just a workout program. Alloy offers a full-spectrum personal training solution. Our solution is designed to elevate your life and the people and community around you.
We’re here to help you go further.
5 Things That Makes Alloy Personal Training Franchise Unique
Today, there are hundreds of opportunities to get into the fitness business. Every place you look there’s a chance to become a franchisee for some company that promises high returns, a life you love, and the freedom to create your own schedule. If it sounds too good to be true, though, it probably is.
At Alloy, our goal is to create a common-sense brand to the growing personal training and fitness industry. We want to provide you and all of our employees with an optimal way to leverage the growth of the “active aging” demographic segment.
Although everybody can benefit from getting fit and being healthier, we don’t cater to the 20-something fitness fanatics that flood your Instagram feed. Instead, we want to revolutionize the fitness industry by catering to an often-overlooked segment of the population. To this end, we provide an established, effective fitness platform and business opportunity that helps drive real results for both your community and your clients.
Here are a few reasons people love the Alloy Personal Training Franchise:
1. Provides the Foundation you Need to Make a Real Impact, Both in Your Community and Your Personal Life.
With our proven solutions and customized business management approaches, you can develop a successful, branded, brick-and-mortar personal training franchise that you’re proud to own. At Alloy, we utilize teams of physiologists, therapists, dieticians, and personal trainers. This allows us to provide comprehensive solutions for clients. Our program, first founded in 1992, drives real results because it combines cutting-edge science and real-world experience.
2. We Value Community
Nobody becomes successful alone. We need one another, and we’re stronger when we join forces. We value the sense of community we work very hard to build within each location. Our goal is to create a culture and community that makes people feel they have a second home.
3. We’ve Helped Fitness Enthusiasts Around The World
Trainers have leveraged Alloy programs around the world. We believe that everybody deserves access to great fitness. It’s our goal to bring highly-effective, proven programs to communities around the globe. That is why we decided to launch our franchise opportunity. No matter where you happen to be, the Alloy Personal Training franchise model offers a productive coach-to-client ratio, customized workout plans, laser-targeted business tracking tools, and more. Why put a limit on your boundaries for success?
4. We Offer Ample Opportunity
Think the fitness industry is too crowded to make an impact? Think again. In the U.S. alone, the health and fitness industry has grown massively year-over-year. What’s more, it shows minimal signs of slowing down in the future. As it stands now, the fitness industry has a global valuation of about $33 billion, with plenty of room for improvement and expansion.
Today, active aging populations are more focused on fitness than ever, and they’re looking for workouts that suit them and their specific needs. That’s why Alloy is so successful – we developed fitness programs that help people feel empowered, inspired, and confident – never embarrassed or intimidated.
5. We Provide World-Class Support
Some personal training and fitness franchises expect you to become the best in the industry. They don’t, however, show you how to get there. At Alloy, we teach franchisees how to be the best. We look at it this way: our franchise owners and fitness clients are the heart and soul of our business.
We get exactly as much out of them as we put in. By offering customized fitness solutions and comprehensive, hands-on training, we create a support program that provides all of the tools, tricks, and equipment franchise owners need to succeed. Our equipment, technology, operational tools, sales and marketing program, systems, and support team know the business.
Who Alloy Serves
Alloy is a fitness franchise solution, yes, but it goes further than that. Unlike many other personal training franchises, we focus specifically on providing services for the active aging demographic. For us, it is “Stronger Together.” This means we cater to people ages 50 and over, who want comprehensive, practical, accessible workout routines designed specifically for them. Although some think this population isn’t large enough to warrant representation in the fitness scene, they are sorely mistaken.
Here are a few statistics to consider:
- There are currently about 78 million Baby Boomers in America, and they’re turning 65 at a rate of one every 10 seconds. This means that about three to four million people turn 65 per year and that many of them are looking for ways to stay active and healthy throughout their golden years.
- Right now, only 14% of the U.S. population has access to health and fitness facilities. This means there’s a massive gap were Boomers should be. This is excellent news for anybody considering taking over an Alloy franchise, as the possibilities are virtually limitless.
- Baby Boomers currently represent about 29% of the American population. They are also the wealthiest population group.
- Of the Boomers in the United States right now, 75 million of them are between the ages of 50 and 70 years old.
- A whopping 35% of baby boomers exercise and countless more want to get fit in the coming years.
- Since they are the wealthiest population group in America right now, baby boomers have the time and resources to afford health club memberships and to weave new fitness routines into their lives.
As you can see, there’s a lot of opportunities in the active aging demographic. At Alloy, our goal is to cater specifically to this generation of fitness enthusiasts and to ensure each of our franchise owners are fully equipped to provide ample opportunities, training, and support for these clients.
What Active Aging Clients Want From a Fitness Program
You know by now that Alloy Personal Training Franchise specializes in providing fitness programs for clients ages 50 and over. What, though, do these clients want from their training programs? Here are a few key features Alloy has worked hard to integrate:
- People today are living longer lives than they ever have at any point in history. Baby boomers are healthy, active, and looking for ways to stay fit and have fun. Alloy’s mission is to bring a spirit of independence into our nationwide fitness programs. Not only do we want to help our clients maintain the independence they’ve enjoyed throughout their lives, but we want to promote that independence for years to come. Our programs help people learn new skills, build motivation, and drive great physical results. They also help people live healthier, longer lives.
- For recent empty-nesters and other people going through massive life changes, loneliness can be a serious consideration. According to the National Poll on Healthy Aging, feelings of loneliness appear most frequently in people between the ages of 50 and 80 years. Often, those people also report unhealthy habits and health issues. Fortunately, people who say they eat balanced diets, exercise, and get enough time with friends and acquaintances are less likely to report loneliness. This is one of the critical purposes of a program like Alloy. By creating a welcoming culture and community, we help people feel a sense of home. Alloy offers more than a fitness program; it’s a way to better your life. In addition to learning new things, clients make new friendships with other clients and coaches. The nature of the program also provides the accountability and support clients need to reach their goals and get stronger, both inside and out. Consider it one more pillar of a healthy lifestyle.
- There’s no way around it – aging comes with risk factors. As people get older, the risk of things like arthritis, bone fractures, nutrient deficiencies, and muscle loss becomes very real. Because of this, the active aging demographic is looking for an element of prevention in any personal training platform they choose to work with. These clients want to stay fit in the second half of their life, and they’re looking for a proven system to help them do precisely that.
- In some cases, clients come to a personal training solution with hopes of reversing an existing injury. For example, a client may have had a knee or shoulder surgery. In addition to finding a program that helps them get stronger and see real results, they also want one that can help them rehab the old injury and get back to their former level of comfort and strength. This is one thing that active aging programs do you that no other fitness program does. By focusing on the needs and concerns of clients who are 50 and older, Alloy’s personal trainers fill a niche in the fitness industry.
Again, Baby Boomers are one of the wealthiest generations in America. With control of an estimated 70% of all disposable income in the U.S., these clients are uniquely equipped to find, pursue, and engage in new fitness activities.
By focusing on this demographic and integrating the elements these clients want into a simple fitness program, Alloy has created a comprehensive and practical fitness empire that you can tap into as a franchisee.
Support For Every Phase of Your Business Launch
We talked a lot about what Alloy Personal Training Franchise opportunity offers clients, but what can they offer you as a franchise owner? The answer is many things. At Alloy, we believe our solutions, business model, and programming are some of the best in the business. We know you came to this industry because you love what you do, and you’re passionate about creating a life out of it.
Our mission is to help you achieve that goal. We believe one of the best ways to do that is by providing unwavering support, from the launch phase of your business through the years of successful operation you’ll enjoy after the fact.
Here are a few ways the Alloy Personal Training Franchise supports franchisees:
- Start-up guidance. If you’ve never run a business before, getting your company off the ground can be a harrowing process. Even if you’re an experienced business owner, every launch has its own set of challenges and issues. When you work with Alloy, though, we guide you through everything from setting up your gym location to running your actual business. We’ll also help you, train staff. If you need it, our team will provide on-site visits and remote support anytime you need additional assistance.
- Equipment and technology support. Starting a personal training program means onboarding a lot of equipment. And unless you know exactly where to look, that process can quickly get overwhelming. Fortunately, we provide a list of pre-approved vendors and suppliers, so you know exactly where to look for the things you need. We’ll also get you set up with proven technologies like accounting software, CRM systems, and more. Additionally, you’ll get full access to Alloy’s complete operations manual, which will help you run your business from day one.
- Sales and marketing support. Lots of people are great personal trainers who find marketing a little baffling. If you’re one of them don’t worry about it. Alloy offers access to a comprehensive range of materials and tools that will help you promote your local personal training business. You’ll get access to things like membership retention initiatives, advertising templates, web copy, and more.
Join the Alloy Team
If you’ve always dreamt of making your personal training passion a career, now is the time to do it. Alloy Personal Training Franchise prides itself on being one of the most comprehensive and reputable personal training franchise operations in the world, and we want you to join our family.
In addition to world-class support and community, you’ll get a suite of proven systems designed to help you thrive from day one.
Ready to learn more? Check out our available opportunities now.